Labtech v11 Patch 11.0.16
With the release of Patch 16 for Automate 11 following improvements were made in the LabTech: –
- The default Admin user and any new user created on new installations of Automate will now have the default auditing Level set to Everything.
- Whereas the systems that have been upgraded from previous versions of Automate, the users will still be created with the level of None.
- Blank language pack entries will now fall back to English-based language pack entries when encountered by UI components.
- All agent template property descriptions are matching the selected property.
- The Local Account flag on the Computer Management screen is correctly displaying as enabled now when the computer is not running as a local user.
- Login credentials are not incorrectly passed with preceding and trailing spaces without notifying the user.
Now, the list of issues with ticket number that have been resolved in this patch:
Ticket #5372347: All Advanced Searches are displaying the correct Search Totals value now.
Ticket #8203765: Monitor alerts are not getting unnecessarily truncated now.
Ticket #8224203: Variable set via splitting is now not causing blank variable names.
Ticket #8292715: The Script Debugger is not causing periodically stop functioning when a script is restarted after stopping.
Ticket #8451357: The Unavailability issue of the Save button of the Script Editor when navigating between script steps has been fixed.
Ticket #8454584: The Script Debugger is not ignoring breakpoints under any circumstances.
Ticket #8531730: The scheduled patch jobs in the Patch Manager is now accurately recording a job on the Patches screen.
Ticket #8620430: The MSI agent installer is correctly installing the agent, while creating appropriate registry entries and services with proper names.
Ticket #8671111: Corrected an issue that was causing the %shellresult% script variable to add an unnecessary carriage return to the end of a script.
Ticket #8722404: Some remote monitors created via the Monitor Wizard are not adding extra quotation marks now.
Ticket #8820738: When uninstalling software from the Computer Management screen, the string will not force capital letters to be lower case.
Ticket #8866882: All location monitors are now displaying correct Router IP values.
Ticket #8865374: Computers reboot after patching is working fine now.
Ticket #8871295: Extra data fields are not saved now whenever the name contains invalid characters.
Ticket #8885785: CPU usage percentage is now not erroneously displaying as more than 100%.
Ticket #8969151: The Managed Services tab of all client is working absolutely fine in all instances.