Connectwise Consulting service
Helping You Get the Most Out of Your
Stop guessing that Automate is helping you in making any difference to your MSP.
Invest in our Monthly ConnectWise Automate Consulting, and rest assured, your clients are getting what they are paying for along with you get the PEACE-OF-Mind!
MANAGED CONNECTWISE SUITE CONSULTING
COMPLETE CARE OF AUTOMATE, MANAGE, AND CONTROL
We will take care of ConnectWise Automate, Manage, and Control.
We install, migrate, upgrade, and update Automate server for you. It doesn’t end here; we help you in networking to ensure Automate is working persistently.
- Our team will perform a performance check every week on your Automate server. If we discover anything unexpected, inform you immediately and fix with your permissions.
- We will monitor Automate logs, MYSQL, database backup, broken stuff continuously to keep it running 24×7.
We can help in installation, migration, upgrade, and update ConnectWise Manage instance.
- We will help you integrating CW Automate with CW Manage to make sure clients, contacts, tickets, and assets synchronize between both platforms.
- We also help you with setting up the service boards, SLAs, statuses, types, sub-types, client portals, email connectors, email templates, workflow rules, integration with Automate, ScreenConnect, etc.
We will take care of ScreenConnect server’s installation, migration, upgrade/update, backup, and restore.
- We will handle your ongoing requests, including, but not limited to, creating a user, installing a plugin, assigning permissions to a user, setting up 2fa, etc.
- We also make sure each Automate agent has a Control agent installed, up-to-dated, and in working condition.
- We will continuously inspect the ConnectWise Control server to make sure it will function consistently.
- We can help setting up Office 365 integration with ScreenConnect.
HASSLE-FREE ON-BOARDING AND OFF-BOARDING
You win the lead, and the rest of the things, we will handle for you!
- We will import the client in the Automate and install the rest of the Automate agents (in the domain) and the required LOB software once your team installs the Automate agent on the DC.
- We will set up the service plan and make sure agents are appropriately monitored, and server agents are detecting the roles correctly.
- We will make sure the client set up in the Antivirus, CW Control, Backup portals.
- We do help you with Tech on-boarding in ConnectWise Automate, Manage, and Control by assigning him correct permissions.
When the MSP contract ends. you wants to revoke all the services, including Antivirus, backup, ScreenConnect, any other LOB app.
- We will take off your deployed software.
- We will completely uninstall ScreenConnect and Automate agents from machines to make sure they are not check-in back to the Automate server.
- We will revoke all your portals’ access from client contacts including, Antivirus web-portal, Backup web portal ConnectWise Control web portal, and any other web portal that was assigned to the contacts of the client.
SERVICE PLAN AUTOMATION
ConnectWise Automate can automate your service plans, but when it is configured that way only. With us, you are free from the hassle of what is so-called that way!
- In one call, we will understand all of your offerings/Service plans and configure in the Automate in a way, so that the right customers get the right services.
- We also make sure the jobs that Automate performs with automation has a ticket with proper time entry.
- One-Click to view your currently configured SLAs in Automate with OnePlace Manager, a plugin by SankalpIT, available for the customers only.
NOT ONLY, MONITOR BUT ALSO, AUTO-RESOLVE ISSUES
Automate comes with the Ignite bundle and that comes with much pain – noise and mystery.
- We utilize the real power of Ignite and bring it in use, so it makes a significant difference to your MSP.
- Your techs deserve to have meaningful tickets to work on; that’s what our target with Monitoring Improvement.
- We improve all monitoring areas in your Automate system.
The domain that would be perfected including, but not limited to:
- Offline Monitoring
- Service Monitoring
- Hardware Monitoring
- Event Monitoring
- Disk Monitoring
- Antivirus Monitoring
- Backup Monitoring
- Patch Monitoring
- Performance Monitoring
- Application Monitoring
- File Monitoring
- Website Content Monitoring
How it sounds to you! If Automate says, whatever was detected, has already been resolved.
The Automate monitoring system detects the problems, and your techs need to review and resolve them.
- We help you lowering the manual hours by developing auto-healing script/solutions that work in conjunction with Automate Monitors.
- And, we make them log a ticket having maximum & possible information like a Tech to make a considerable impression of IT services.
ADVANCED SCRIPT DEVELOPMENT,
TO FULFILL MSP AUTOMATION NEEDS
Automation can save a considerable number of hours that can never be estimated.
An issue that can be automated keeps your tech busy for 45 minutes each day, and a simple calculation (like Time x Tech) can make you understand how much time we can help you in saving with automation.
It has not only saved your Tech time; but also, you eliminated customer calls and wait time.
- We can develop scripts to install or remove managed software.
- We can automate repetitive tasks using scripts.
- We can make a script to make a report from Automate DB.
- Any other advanced script you can think of using the Automate scripting engine.
ADDITIONALLY, BILLABLE SCRIPTS
There is some automation challenging to achieve with Automate Scripting Engine and require advance scripting languages like VBScript, Powershell, Vb.net, or C#.
Antivirus software migration!
Of course, Automate can install and uninstall software using scripts. But not every time!
We have seen stubborn software’ especially in the case of Antivirus. You can’t just really on your RMM to do it for you!
Often, you have to log in to systems manually to remove them and have to reboot machine more than once.
Anytime you want to make a switch, request and get it done! We will handle the Antivirus portal setup and all other related configuration stuff for you!
INTEGRATION & PLUGIN MANAGEMENT
Automate does an excellent job when it come to integration with other tools.
We take care of all the significant plugins to boost work efficiency make a solid sense of their presence to outcome productivity and time-saving.
HERE IS HOW!
Managing the following plugins for you!
- ScreenConnect and ConnectWise Manage plugin.
- The MFA plugins (CW SSO, DUO, AuthAnvil, and Google Authenticator) and Thirdwall plugin.
- Webroot plugin, other Antivirus’s plugins, Active Directory Plugin & Standard and Health Plugin
- Warranty Master and Report Center
Take care of the Plugin upgrade from time to time, as Integrated software versions go up.
LIVE TEAM ASSISTANCE ON-CHAT, ON-CALL, ON-SCREEN, ON TIME!
a friend in need is a friend indeed. Very well the way you can describe us. You will have your friends at SankalpIT who are ready to help when you need them.
We are available as like as one of your employees except physically, and similarly, you can ask us to give you a report of agents that has two or more Antivirus installed! – Just an example of what you can expect from us.
You and your team will get the comfort of working with us as one of your employees sitting next to you. Here is how!
Available on all the new channels to give you ease and comfort interacting with us.
- On-Call: Speak with us on +1 832-301-9114
- On-Chat: Slack and MS Teams.
- On-Screen: ScreenConnect, or any available Screen control tool to assist your team with their Automate related query.
We provide after-hours availability to boost your MSP and ensures things that require to be done during Non-Business hours.
We are available during after-hours to:
- Perform Automate server Migration and Upgrade.
- Perform manual installation or un-installation of managed software like Antivirus and Backup.
- Perform patching related troubleshooting like Automate isn’t detecting inventory.
- Perform Automate agent troubleshooting.
- Perform other Automate server’s maintenance related jobs.